As owner’s representative, we serve as an extension of the owner’s staff. GREYHAWK provides guidance through the lifecycle of your project, protecting the owner’s interests at all times.
GREYHAWK provides owners with the value-added resources they will need to make their project a success. For an owner whose team may not have the required depth of resources to look after each component of a project, GREYHAWK literally serves as an extension of their staff.
As the project’s “eyes and ears,” we can provide on-site representation to make sure that construction proceeds in accordance with contract documents, on time and within budget. Working as your advocate, GREYHAWK experts enable clients to focus on their core business without distraction.
GREYHAWK’s staff of engineers, architects, estimators, schedulers, claims and surety specialists, and other construction professionals have hands-on experience and skills that are applied throughout each phase of a project. We provide clients with this technical knowledge to keep you abreast of events, enabling you to make informed and timely decisions.
Owner’s Representative services include:
- Analyzing constructability
- Advising the owner on project delivery systems and forms of contracts
- Serving as a single point of contact between contractors and designers
- Representing the owner at key meetings
- Monitoring the project schedule and budget
- Auditing quality assurance/quality control procedures
- Assisting in evaluating contractor payment requests
- Providing monthly reporting
- Facilitating issue resolution