Director of Construction Management and Commissioning Services
Rob has 25+ years of professional construction management experience and has served in a leadership role for GREYHAWK on more than $300 million of new construction, renovation, and improvement projects for large institutional clients. He consistently demonstrates that the client’s primary objective is his first priority. As Director of Construction Management and Commissioning Services, Rob manages construction and commissioning projects and teams with a proactive approach to identify and resolve issues.
Rob is a decorated U.S. Army Reserve Colonel and a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom. He has served in combat heavy construction units and as an evaluator and subject matter expert for U.S. Army Engineering Operations. He is also a key candidate for positions serving in partnership between civilian and government agencies.
Rob holds an M.S.A. in General Administration from Central Michigan University and a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Drexel University. He also participated in a one-year national defense program at the Eisenhower War College of the National Defense University.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Certified OSHA Trainer (Construction Outreach)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- National Civil Engineering Honor Society Chi Epsilon
- National Engineering Honor Society Tau Beta Pi
- U.S. Army Reserve, Colonel