GREYHAWK’s scope of services is tailored to match each client’s specific needs. Our focus is on efficient and effective management, which is aimed at protecting the interests of our client.
Our staff has managed the construction of a variety of facilities for a multitude of clients: educational and municipal facilities, health care facilities, firehouses, community centers, libraries, industrial and wastewater treatment plants, bridges, roadways and housing projects to name a few.
The GREYHAWK team of seasoned construction managers assigned to each project takes pride in the services they provide. Our management teams provide project leadership and maintain a focus on the construction schedule. They effectively communicate with the project participants, monitor the work and progress of trades, facilitate coordination, provide project documentation, and follow-up on details and issues until resolved. This maximizes the value our clients get for their construction budget.
Construction Management services include:
- Professional on-site management
- Cost estimating and value analysis
- Effective communication
- Phasing alternatives/milestones
- Constructability reviews
- General conditions and contract requirements
- Bid/procurement process assistance
- Schedule development and schedule monitoring
- Leadership of coordination meetings
- Contract administration and management
- Quality assurance enforcement
- Progress and financial reporting
- Documentation and file maintenance
- Change order management
- Issue avoidance and dispute resolution
- Contract closeout supervision