GREYHAWK recognizes the importance of accurate cost estimates before a shovel goes into the ground. Among the five common project denominators - time, cost, quality, performance, and scope - most clients concentrate efforts on determining and controlling project costs. Accurate estimates are needed for budgeting, to verify or modify design decisions, and to analyze the accuracy and fairness of bids. Our Certified Cost Engineers (CCE) and staff of cost estimators and consultants have the credentials and experience to provide estimates that average accuracy to within five percent of bids.
We prepare estimates at various stages of project development, using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to code each item. The WBS allows us to quickly sort and summarize cost information according to client needs. Our estimates use the latest wage data and our own material and labor productivity costs database.
Cost Estimating and Management Services
- Prepare conceptual and pre-bid estimates
- Identify cash flow models and trends
- Prepare project and program budgets
- Determine life-cycle costs
- Analyze value
- Estimate value engineering costs
- Prepare phasing bid packages
- Analyze bids and unbalanced bid checks
- Develop schedules of values
- Assess progress payments
- Estimate and check change orders
- Prepare costs to complete
- Prepare quantity take-offs