Chairman of the Board
Charlie has 40+ years of experience in engineering, construction, project management, and cost/schedule analysis in the preparation and evaluation of contract claims on hundreds of projects across all market sectors. As GREYHAWK Chairman, he provides oversight of corporate affairs and manages the company’s consulting operations.
Charlie has provided technical dispute resolution services in negotiations and mediation, and expert testimony in arbitration, deposition, and court proceedings. He has also served as an arbitrator in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) as an independent, private, and American Arbitration Association arbitrator. His specialties include construction risk management, liability and issue analyses, cost and schedule analyses, and project controls.
Charlie holds M.S. and B.S. in Civil Engineering degrees from Villanova University.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Delaware
- Listed in Who’s Who Legal Consulting Experts
- American Arbitration Association
- American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)