Risk factors into construction projects from concept to completion. Yet risk and opportunity go hand-in-hand. Systematic risk management can often identify opportunities to add value. To manage risk and create value, GREYHAWK performs project risk management during the project development, design, and construction phases. Our professionals have efficiently analyzed and investigated thousands of construction claim issues for major industry sectors and are frequently called upon to assess troubled projects and oversee completion.
We combine our construction management skills with the analytical tools and experience gained from resolving construction disputes to provide comprehensive risk management services. Using our understanding of how things go wrong, we apply proven strategies and systematic processes to identify and monitor risks while ensuring that appropriate stakeholders are assigned to each risk. GREYHAWK brings root cause analysis to traditional construction problems and disputes to uncover hidden risks inherent in procedures, processes, and performance that often lead to cost and time impacts. Our risk management plans remove or minimize threats to a successful project.
Risk Management Services
- Provide CPM scheduling services
- Validate change order negotiations
- Perform contract document/key-clause reviews and develop decision trees
- Specify payment
- Manage and analyze earned value
- Assess independent entitlement
- Monitor issues and analyze trends
- Develop, review, and provide oversight of project controls
- Monitor projects and review periodic progress
- Audit project documentation
- Conduct peer review of existing PM/CM teams
- Create and monitor risk
- Perform quantitative risk and cost/scheduling contingency assessments