Project Risk Management
Construction projects are exposed to risk from concept to completion. To manage those risks, GREYHAWK employs proven strategies during the project development, design and construction phases.
Our professionals have efficiently analyzed and investigated thousands of construction claim issues for major industry sectors and are frequently called upon to assess troubled projects and oversee completion. GREYHAWK combines our construction management skills with the analytical tools and wealth of experience gained from resolving construction disputes to provide comprehensive risk management services.
Using our understanding of how things go wrong, we apply proven strategies and systematic processes to identify and monitor risks while ensuring that the appropriate stakeholder is assigned to each risk. GREYHAWK performs root cause analysis to traditional construction problems and disputes to uncover hidden risks inherent in procedures, processes and performance that often lead to cost and time impacts. Once identified, risk management plans are developed along with actions to remove or minimize the threats to a successful project. Additionally, risk and opportunity go hand-in-hand and systematic risk management often results in the identification of opportunities for adding value to a project.
Risk Management services include:
- CPM scheduling services
- Change-order negotiations validation
- Contract document (key-clause) reviews and decision-tree development
- Payment specification
- Earned value management and analysis
- Independent entitlement assessments
- Issue monitoring and analysis of trends (documents, change management, cost and schedule)
- Project controls development, review and oversight
- Project monitoring
- Project documentation audits
- Peer review of existing PM/CM team
- Periodic progress reviews
- Risk register creation and monitoring
- Quantitative risk assessment (cost/scheduling contingency assessment)