Director of Marketing and Business Development
Kathy has 30+ years of experience providing marketing, business development, administrative, and technical support for the construction management and claims consulting industry. As Director of Marketing and Business Development, she leads GREYHAWK’s internal and external marketing and business development efforts.
Throughout her career, Kathy has led marketing and business development teams, developed strategic marketing plans and reports, established new office locations, provided staff training, and supported business operations on the corporate level.
Kathy was educated at Camden County College and Taylor Business Institute.
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM)
- SMPS Philadelphia 2022 Donna Keller / Cracked Bell Award
- South Jersey BIZ Magazine 2018 Woman to Watch
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Professional Women in Construction (PWC)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)