Chaz has 30+ years of experience managing construction programs and all aspects of construction projects from the field level through the executive level. Chaz serves as Corporate Secretary and also oversees the in-house commissioning team and projects.
Chaz has worked directly with government agencies, construction companies, and engineering firms. He has also led GREYHAWK’s work under the New Jersey Schools Development Authority statewide school construction program for over 10 years. Early in his career, he worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers on military and civil works projects including beach restoration, seawalls, airports, and bridges.
Chaz holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering with specialties in Geotechnical and Structural Engineering from Rutgers University.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in New Jersey
- Building Commissioning Professional (BCxP) through ASHRAE
- Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Legacy Foundation Board Member
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Southern New Jersey Development Council Board of Trustees, Executive Committee Member, and Construction Forecast Committee Member