Not every project goes as expected. For a variety of reasons, projects stall or veer off schedule, costs escalate, unforeseen conditions arise, communication ceases, and work halts. GREYHAWK professionals get projects moving again so that contracts can be successfully closed out and litigation avoided. Whether the project delivery method is a traditional contract, design-build, CM-at-risk, unit price, or another arrangement, GREYHAWK can quickly assemble a team of specialists, send them to a project location, and identify root causes of a troubled project.
We provide the leadership necessary to resolve complicated problems. We aren’t afraid to deliver bad news and we put our reputation behind our decisions. Most of all, we are responsive and sensitive to project intricacies. We have solved many complex disputes as third-party experts.
Project Rescue and Completion Services
- Perform snapshot audits of progress and procedures
- Evaluate costs to complete
- Prepare completion and rescue CPM schedules
- Evaluate and negotiate unresolved change orders
- Audit approved and/or paid change orders
- Provide continuous progress monitoring and reporting
- Resolve disputes and claims
- Perform contract administration and closeout
- Determine and negotiate final payments
- Assist with commissioning and start-up
- Assist with occupancy and move-in
- Investigate post-occupancy defects