GREYHAWK is seeking professionals to fill Project Executive roles.
The position prerequisites include:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the construction industry.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or architecture is required; master’s degree a plus.
- Professional certification/license (PE, CCE, or CCM, etc.) is preferred.
- Responsibilities include effectively and efficiently managing large programs, multiple projects, and project managers while being responsible for financial reporting and profitability of projects.
- Specific involvement with business development team, clients, and prospective clients is also required.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
GREYHAWK offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, flexible spending account (FSA), health reimbursement arrangements (HRA), paid sick leave, vacation, holidays including a floating holiday, retirement plan, reimbursement for education expenses, and eligibility to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). GREYHAWK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply