GREYHAWK is expanding our Construction Consulting Practice, specifically in the area of Claims and Dispute Resolution. We are seeking professionals to fill Managing Consultant roles.
The position prerequisites include:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in construction, scheduling and forensic analysis of delay, disruption and impacts on project schedules, root-cause issue investigations, and damages assessments.
- Professional skills include proficiency in providing construction claims, dispute resolution, and litigation support services.
- Specific experience is required in CPM scheduling, delay and disruption analysis, loss of efficiency studies, and preparation of damage calculations.
- Strong computer skills including P6 and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Industry involvement and networking skills are a plus.
GREYHAWK offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, flexible spending account (FSA), health reimbursement arrangements (HRA), paid sick leave, vacation, holidays including a floating holiday, retirement plan, reimbursement for education expenses, and eligibility to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). GREYHAWK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply