GREYHAWK is expanding our Construction Consulting Practice, specifically in the area of Claims and Dispute Resolution. We are seeking professionals to fill Executive Consultant roles.
The position prerequisites include:
- A minimum 15 years of experience in construction, scheduling and forensic analysis of delay, disruption and impacts on project schedules, root-cause issue investigations, and damages assessments.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or architecture is required; master’s degree a plus.
- Professional certification/license (PE, CCE, or CCM, etc.) is required.
- Professional skills include the expertise to provide construction claims, dispute resolution, and litigation support services.
- Specific experience is required in providing expert testimony in the areas of delay, disruption, productivity, and damages analysis.
- Proven skills in the ability to generate opportunities for work.
GREYHAWK offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, flexible spending account (FSA), health reimbursement arrangements (HRA), paid sick leave, vacation, holidays including a floating holiday, retirement plan, reimbursement for education expenses, and eligibility to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). GREYHAWK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply