Tom has 40+ years of construction consulting experience in claims preparation and analyses, schedule reviews and delay analyses, dispute resolution, and expert witness litigation support. A professional engineer, Tom serves as Executive Consultant in GREYHAWK’s Construction Consulting Practice.
Tom’s experience includes providing consulting services to contractors, subcontractors, and owners in the education, commercial, transit, and industrial markets. He began his career as an engineer with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, shepherding civil and military projects from design through construction. He leveraged this background into consulting roles, ultimately rising to national construction consulting practice leader for a 400-person engineering firm. As a consultant, Tom enjoys putting the pieces of a dispute puzzle together and clarifying details in a meaningful, clear-cut manner. He always appreciates an opportunity to resolve a dispute while representing his clients’ best interests. Tom counts travel, exercise, playing the guitar, and music ministry among his pastimes.
Tom holds a Master of Civil Engineering from Villanova University and a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Texas, and California
- Certified Forensic Claims Consultant (CFCC)
- American Arbitration Association Panel of Neutrals
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Member
- Construction Institute, Past Chair of Claims Avoidance and Dispute Resolution Committee
- National Construction Dispute Resolution Committee, CMAA Representative