Senior Managing Consultant/Project Executive
Ross has 35+ years of construction consulting and project management experience for new construction, renovation, and historic restoration. As Senior Managing Consultant/Project Executive, he serves in an oversight role on multiple projects. Since 2018, Ross has also studied and trained in lean construction, imparting those principles to the projects he leads.
Skilled in preconstruction and project oversight, Ross analyzes change orders and project baselines, creates as-built schedules, and provides updates. He has supported and refuted construction claims involving added cost, delay, or both in work ranging from letters of opinion to litigation support. Ross’ skills include value engineering, preconstruction analyses of plans and specifications, estimating, CPM scheduling, contract administration, change order negotiation, and delay analysis.
Ross holds a B.S. in Construction Management from Drexel University.
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Construction Owners Association of America (COAA)
- Lean Construction Institute (LCI) Mid-Atlantic Community of Practice
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Salem County (NJ) Community Emergency Response Team; Volunteer Manager for 200-member team during Hurricanes Sandy and Irene and Summer 2012 Derecho