Ron has 30+ years of experience representing owners as a construction consultant in the areas of project and program management, value engineering, contract administration, cost control, scheduling and construction claims. As President, Ron leads GREYHAWK business development efforts and provides management oversight of all assignments.
Ron prepares and manages budgets in excess of $100 million. He has a strong background in pre-construction activities and believes that careful planning, considering the operational aspects of a facility, and adhering to budget and schedule constraints are critical to successful project outcomes.
Ron holds dual B.S. in Architecture and B.S. in Civil and Construction Engineering Technology degrees from Temple University, and an M.B.A. with a focus in leadership studies from The Pennsylvania State University.
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Temple University Certificate of Honor for Distinguished Alumni, 2006
- Temple University College of Engineering Gallery of Success, 2012
- Temple University Commencement Speaker, 2018
- ACE Mentor Program of Greater Philadelphia, Executive Board Chair 2019-2021
- Borough of Brookhaven (PA) Planning Commission Chair
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Engineers’ Club of Philadelphia
- Instructor: Engineers’ Club, Temple University, Widener University, Lorman Education Services, and for CMAA Professional Review Courses
- Temple University College of Engineering Alumni Board, Industrial Advisory Board, and Board of Visitors