Senior Construction Manager
Joe has 35+ years of diversified construction experience as a results-driven leader with a verifiable track record of managing multi-million-dollar projects. He leads GREYHAWK projects as a Senior Construction Manager.
He is highly skilled at driving progress by identifying and resolving complex issues to meet deadlines and budgets. As a licensed New Jersey Construction Code Official, Joe has recognized construction expertise and a thorough knowledge of the International Building Code.
Joe holds a B.S. in Accounting from Mount Saint Mary’s University.
- New Jersey Construction Code Official
- New Jersey Building Subcode Official
- New Jersey Building Inspector – Residential Commercial Specialist
- New Jersey Housing Code Official
- New Jersey Inspector of Hotels & Multiple Dwellings
- CMAA Certifications in Contract Administration, Construction Safety Management, Cost Management, Professional Practice, Project Management, Quality Management, Time Management, and Value Engineering
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification