Jeff has 35+ years of experience with a deep understanding of mechanical construction, including coordinating all aspects of plumbing and mechanical piping layout and installation and coordinating subcontractors. As Commissioning Manager, he leads GREYHAWK’s commissioning services projects.
Prior to joining GREYHAWK, Jeff worked as a plumbing and mechanical foreman for several mechanical contractors, providing him with a hands-on perspective of plumbing and HVAC design and cost estimating for building systems.
Jeff holds a B.A. in Law and Justice with a concentration in Business from Rowan University.
- Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP)
- Certified Local 322 Journeyman, Apprentice
- New Jersey Master HVACR
- New Jersey Master Plumber
- New Jersey Master Medical Gas Piping Installer
- ASSE Backflow Preventer Assembly Tester
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Building Commissioning Association, Advocacy Board
- New Jersey Plumbing Examining Board, Former Chair
- Simon Ministry at St. Clare of Assisi Parish