Fritz has 30+ years of experience in the construction industry specializing in dispute and claims resolution, critical path method scheduling and delay analysis, cost damages analysis, and litigation support. As Executive Consultant, he oversees GREYHAWK consulting assignments.
He has led claims analyses on over $3 billion in construction, including creating detailed as-built schedules, establishing as-built critical paths to project completion, identifying project impacts and delays, determining responsibility for issues and impacts, and calculating damages. Fritz has performed analyses on behalf of contractors, public and private owners and developers, and design professionals.
Fritz holds B.S. and M.S. degrees in Civil Engineering from Drexel University.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania
- Certified Forensic Claims Consultant (CFCC)
- American Bar Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International
- Building for Good, NJ Outreach Committee
- Philadelphia 2026 Soccer Council