Leonard has 20+ years of diversified planning experience, including leading teams of contractors, staff, volunteers, interns, and board members; project management; and maritime engineering. He serves as a GREYHAWK Project Manager.
An innovator, motivator, and organizer, Leonard thoughtfully leads people to build great solutions. He has served as a liaison between municipalities and state agencies for regulatory issues; analyzed developer site plans and provided feedback to improve community access and quality of life; and built relationships with planning and engineering firms across the region.
Leonard holds an M.S. in Community and Regional Planning from Temple University and studied Indigenous Design and Planning at the University of New Mexico. He is conversant in Indonesian with capabilities in French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
- American Institute of Certified Planners credential (AICP)
- Temple University Department of Community & Regional Planning Award of Academic Excellence, Commencement Speaker, 2016
- Society for the Preservation of American Indian Culture Lynn Reyer Award in Tribal Community Development, 2015
- Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia, Anti-Racism Committee Member
- Garden Court Community Association, Zoning Committee Member