Senior Construction Manager
John has 35+ years of diverse and hands-on construction experience serving as project manager, superintendent, and general contractor for a variety of institutional, commercial, and private projects. He serves as a GREYHAWK Senior Construction Manager.
John has depth of experience administering bidding procedures, preparing contracts, conducting on-site inspections, issuing field reports, conducting job meetings, and verifying contractor compliance with contract documents and contractor payment requests. He has extensive experience with both new construction and renovations throughout New Jersey and is comfortable managing multiple projects and communicating with owners, designers, tradespeople, and government officials.
John holds an A.A. in Business and Business Construction from Peirce Junior College.
- New Jersey Building Inspector – Residential Code Specialist (RCS)
- New Jersey Building Inspector – Industrial Code Specialist (ICS)
- New Jersey Building Inspector – High Hazard Specialist (HHS)
- New Jersey Fire Inspector
- South Jersey Code Official