Jay has 40+ years of experience in the design and construction industry and is recognized as an expert in site infrastructure development/revitalization and building construction specialties including historic preservation and adaptive reuse. As Project Executive, Jay coordinates and oversees the efforts of GREYHAWK’s project managers.
He is a leader in construction safety, continuity and emergency operations planning, and facility assessments. In past community involvement, Jay spearheaded community redevelopment initiatives for local nonprofits and provided operations and administrative leadership to public safety organizations. He remains actively involved in local and professional activities.
Jay holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering & Construction Technology from Thomas Edison State College.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Pennsylvania with specialization in Civil, Sanitary, and Structural Engineering
- Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) by American Hospital Association
- Certified Site Safety & Health Officer (CSSHO)
- Construction Quality Management Certification from the US Army Corps of Engineers
- New Jersey Certified Emergency Manager
- OSHA 30-Hour HRT Certification
- Building Design for Homeland Security Certification
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Certification
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Healthcare Engineering
- ASIS International
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- International Association of Emergency Managers
- Maryville Addiction Treatment Center Board of Trustees
- New Jersey Emergency Management Association