Grayling has 30+ years of experience in architectural design and documentation and construction contract administration. He has acted as both project manager and lead/project architect on a variety of public and private sector projects. He serves as a GREYHAWK Project Manager.
His background includes project design and project management, from critical programming through construction close-out. Grayling’s keen ability to understand client needs and his attention to detail shine in conscientiously prepared construction estimates for competitive bidding and in code compliance.
Grayling holds a Bachelor of Architecture degree with honors from Howard University.
- Registered Architect (RA) in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, Maryland, and Virginia
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- City of Camden (NJ) Historic Preservation Committee
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Virtua Health System Board of Trustees
- Virtua Health System Facilities Committee Chair
- Virtua Health System Governance Committee