Barrett has 20+ years of experience in project management oversight, claims and litigation support, project planning, scheduling, and cost estimating. He has provided services at all stages of the construction life cycle, from feasibility studies though project close-out, including construction claim preparation and analysis. As Executive Consultant, Barrett leads consulting assignments for GREYHAWK’s New York clients.
He stresses the importance of producing and maintaining accurate and timely cost and schedule records for the benefit of all project stakeholders. A focused team leader, Barrett has developed construction claims for owners and contractors and served as an expert witness.
Barrett holds an M.B.A. in International Business from Hofstra University and a B.S. in Construction Management from Brigham Young University.
- Certified Estimating Professional (CEP)
- Certified Cost Professional (CCP)
- Certified Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP)
- American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering, Ethics Board Member
- Construction Financial Managers Association
- New York City Bar Association, Construction Law Committee Member
- Frequent speaker and educator on construction cost estimating, planning, and scheduling